During this time of uncertainty, we will do everything we can and are taking steps to help keep our communities safe.
We continue to monitor recommendations, advisories and guidelines for Containment and Prevention on COVID-19, so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety protocols.
Know the symptoms
Know the precautions
Sharing advice to stay healthy
The safety and well-being of everyone who uses SmartE is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our communities safe.
“Social Distancing” is the key to limit the exponential spread, Follow these Do’s and Don’ts
- To maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing.
- To practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- To cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- To throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- To maintain a safe distance from persons during interaction, especially with those having flu-like symptoms.
- To sneeze in the inner side of your elbow and not to cough into the palms of your hands.
- To take their temperature regularly and check for respiratory symptoms.
- Shake hands.
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sneeze or cough into palms of your hands.
- Spit in Public.
- Travel unnecessarily, particularly to any affected region.
- Participate in large gatherings, including sitting in groups at canteens.