Treasure Vase Ventures Private Limited(SmartE) is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office located at B-59, F/F, Front Side Plot No-104, Mansaram Park, Uttam Nagar, ND Near Metro Piller No-750 New Delhi West Delhi DL 110059 IN (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning).
- REGISTERED USERS
- If You choose to become a registered member of Website/App, You must provide Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember Your password.
- As a member, You can choose to complete Your online account by providing Us with ride preferences, frequent – riders or affinity numbers, payment modes and other Personal Information. This information is primarily used to assist You in making ride quickly without having to type in the same information repeatedly.
- The Website/App cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to Your Personal Information as a result of Your failure to keep Your Personal Information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You must notify Us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
- Minors (as defined under the laws of their jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to register for, use, or purchase the Products or Services available on Our Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any minor, and will not use this information if We discover that it has been provided by a minor.
- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- In order for You to access certain services, We collect personal, non-personal and other information and correspondences from You, as detailed below, that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”).
- Personal Information: Personal Information shall include all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, information about the ride, bookings, passengers, frequent riders numbers and any and all details that may be necessary from the customer (“Personal Information”).
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Website or install SmartE App, We may collect certain non-personal information such as domain and host from which You access the internet, Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You use the App through Your mobile, We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with suggestions in respect of services if required.
- When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Your Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in operating Our Website, conducting Our business, or servicing You. We may also release Your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our Website policies, or protect Ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We process the Information You provide in any one or more of the following manner:
- To process and fulfil Your request for Services,
- To personalize your experience
- For providing Services, We may disclose Your Personal Information to the Company’s and/
- or other registered business partners (as applicable).
- To improve our Services;
- To enforce our Terms;
- To contact You and to customise Our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You;
- Your information, whether public or private shall be used for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested and additionally analyse and suggest if any other related product / service that shall be suitable for you.
- The email address You provide for booking processing, may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your booking, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Our business, Services and users;
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Website;
- We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- Additionally, in the event of a audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
- DATA RETENTION
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
As a user of the website, you can update or modify the personal information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing your account. Though you may delete your account, you acknowledge that it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by the website.
You may at any time access, delete or change your personal information or subscribed services. You can easily access your personal information if you login as a member on our website or you can follow the links that may be provided within our subscription emails to you to manage your subscription preferences.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Information. When the services are accessed using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome or any Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”), or such technology that may protect information using both server authentication and data encryption. We host our website in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, Your sensitive private financial information will not be stored on our servers. The foregoing is subject to Your compliance with the following:
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your user ids and passwords while accessing the website as a User (“User Account”). you acknowledge that neither the company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to you under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of your user account with us and/or your ability or inability to use the user account or.
- Payment Security: We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on this Website and App. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the payment processors in addition to the terms. you acknowledge that neither the company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to you under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of your use of the payment processors, your payment through the payment processors or your ability or inability to complete the payment.
- Safeguard Sensitive Information: Sensitive details like Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking information are primarily collected by the Payment Processors and banks and not by Us. However, if this information is stored on our Website, it remains completely unshared and safe. sometimes, such information is shared with certain third parties to process the applicable cash-back offers & discounts.
- ANDROID AND IOS PERMISSIONS
When SmartE App (“Mobile App”) is installed on your phone, a list of permissions appears. Since there is no option to customize those permissions, below is a description of the permissions that the App requires and the data that the App shall access and use.
- Android permissions
- Device & App history: we need your device’s permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, preferred language, etc. Basis these inputs, we intend to optimize your travel booking experience, use OS specific capabilities to drive great in-funnel experiences using components of device’s OS, etc.
- Identity: This permission enables us to know about details of your account(s) on your mobile device. We use this info to auto-fill your email ID’s and provide a typing free in-funnel experience. It helps us map email ID’s to a particular user to give you the benefit of exclusive ride offers, wallet cash-backs, etc. It also allows facilitating your Facebook and Google+ login.
- Location: This permission enables us to give you the benefit of location specific deals and provide you a personalized in-funnel experience. when you start the App to make a ride booking, We auto-detect your location so that your booking address is auto-filled.
- SMS: If you allow us to access your SMS, we will read your sms to autofill or prepopulate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate Your mobile number. This provides You a seamless experience while making a booking or registration and You don’t need to move out of the app to read the sms and then enter it in theApp.
- Phone: The App requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to, drivers and support centers directly through the App.
- Device ID & Call information: This permission is used to detect Your android ID through which We can uniquely identify users. It also lets Us know your contact details using which we pre-populate specific fields to ensure a seamless booking experience.
- iOS Permissions:
- Notifications: If You opt in for notifications, it enables Us to send across exclusive deals, promotional offers, booking related updates, etc. on your device. If you do not opt for this, updates for your booking like ride status, booking confirmation, refund (in case of cancellation), etc. will be sent through SMS.
- Location: This permission enables Us to give You the benefit of location specific deals and provide You a personalized in-funnel experience. when you launch our app to make a booking, We auto-detect Your location and booking address is auto-filled. your options are personalized basis your locations.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We do not provide any personal information or personally identifiable information to third party websites/advertisers/ad-servers without your consent.
As part of the registration process, we give you the ability to receive via e-mail or direct messaging information about our products and services, updates to our website, customized advertisements and promotions that are targeted to your specific interest, such as flight specials, promotions, contests, sweepstakes and other travel opportunities available on our website and/or sponsored by our travel service providers and advertisers. We send this information directly ourselves, or via third party service providers.
- CONTACTING US
Details of the Grievance Officer:
- Name: Manoj Tarkar
- Email: [email protected]
Thank you for using the SmartE Website and Mobile App!